FOLLOWERS

Saturday 4 May 2013


WE ARE WHO WE ARE. FIN.

Assalamualaikum erathlings.

People do change.
Sometimes we need to realize that we will lose someone we love.
Why? I don’t know.
Everyone leaves eventually.
If you are alone, or sinking like a stone. Carry on. May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground. Carry on.– FUN

In this life we must stay positive no matter in what condition it is.
I know once there will be a separation between ‘us’.
Maybe not now.
But soon? We don’t know right?
How do I know? I just can feel it.
I learnt not to depending too much on people anymore.
Because people leave all the time.
If you’re leaving me.
I’ll accept it. I’m ready.
Why?
If leaving me is the best choices that can bring you to achieve your happiness.
Why not?
Your health and happiness are the most important things. Relax.

But I’d like to think I can cheat it all. To make up for the times I’ve beencheated on. And it’s nice to know. When I was left for dead, I was found and now I don’t roam the streets. I am not ghost you want of me.” –FUN

In live we do things.
Some we wish we had never done.
Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads.
But they all make us who we are.
And in the end that shape every details about us.
If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn’t be the person we are.
So just live.
Make mistakes.
Have wonderful memories.
But never ever second guess who you are.
Where you have been.
And most importantly where it is you’re going.
Because we are. We are shining stars. We are invincible. We are who we are. On our darkest day. When we’re miles away. So will come. We will find our way home.” - FUN

15 comments: