FOLLOWERS

Friday 14 March 2014

JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.

assalamualaikum,

it's okay if you leave me
i know you'll end up by leaving me
i'm lost and all alone
i can't see
it's all dark
you were my light
but you turned out my light
and left me
but i know what it's like to want to die
how it's hurt to smile
but it's okay,
everyone ends up by leaving me.
-aimy-


Girls,
stop waiting for that 'perfect' boy.
he's not out there and your life isn't an 80's movie. if you push that boy away, he's not gonna come back and comfort you. he's gonna leavelife isn't like a movie. so, stop expecting it to be.
but there is such a thing as love.
find it, just with your hopes not as high.

there comes a point when you have to realize you'll never be good enough for some people.
the question is, is that your problem or theirs?
every girl is beautiful.
sometimes,
it just takes the right guy to see it.

i can't explain. its just there..
i look at my life and its all seem right.
i have friends to laugh with, i have people who need me, people who care about me, people i care about, i have found love, i have someone talk with about most of things, my family isn't perfect but is better then it was, school getting better, but i'm still stuck..
and even though everything looks fine, something is missing..
i feel the depression around.

I knew it

even thought i'm moving on, i guess i was wrong again..
after all of it, i still feel this emptiness inside of me.
i just feel empty, but hurt at the same time.
and sometimes, i feel so sad, so broken that my heart truly hurt as the tears fall.
and i may laugh all day, smile, say its all right and sometimes its not going to be a lie.
but when i'm alone i'm who i really am, this broken sad girl, and i'm just so afraid to let someone know about it..
so i keep it all inside, saying i don't know what's happening, and letting it breaking me,
slowly..

and i know it'll be alright, but now i just drowning.
and even though there is some people who know how to teach me swim around,
i just can't keep my head above for so long for some reason i don't know about...



Abu Huraira reported :
Allah's Messenger SAW said :

when a believer-washes his face ( in course of ablution), every sin he contemplated with his eyes, will be washed away from his face along with water, or with the last drop of water.
when he washes his hands, every sin they wrought will be effaced from his hands with the water, or with the last drop of water, and
when he washes his feet, every sin towards which his feet have walked will be washed away with the water or with the last drop of water with the result that he comes out pure from all sins.

okay then, salam!

No comments:

Post a Comment