FOLLOWERS

Wednesday 31 July 2013

I MAKE MISTAKES. SO?

Assalamualaikum!
hmm..yesterday i'm posting something yang maybe hurt people.
tapidah delete sebab i don't want anybody get hurt next become a serious fray.
truth be told i'm sorry for being that way sebab i hurt too much.
tapi after listening some advice from firdaus, i realized and felt brainless!
i lost my temper, i'm tired with those people yang always talking something bad about other in fact they're most worst than people that they're keep talking about.
dear friends, are you ever just overwhelmed by horrifying thought that maybe, nobody ACTUALLY wants you around?
and it's not that you think everyone hates you, but it's just that you're not 'special' to anyone?
and that... its really kind of sucky that you're 98% sure that thinks "Wow, i just really like talking to her."
and that you could probably just disappear without anyone caring that much?
just because i'm smiling in the class doesn't mean i don't want to hit your face either.
what d'you get when you're keep saying something bad about me again and again.
don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what i have, and cried as many tears as me. until the back-off, cause you have no idea.
lagipun i don't have any reason to be jealous-envious-malicious-malign-mean-sulphurous-venomous with you.
sebab for me my life is most perfect than you which is i don't need to be PLASTIC.
and at least i'm pure. takde berpura-pura. i'm trying to be honest. and i believe and proud with myself :)
and now, i don't care what people talking about me. either it's bad thing or good thing.
i know we're far from perfect.
and my advise for those yang sangat suka cari salah orang tuh.
CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE.
you just doing something stupid and pointless. say sorry to them sebab takut kalau umur tak panjang, tak sempat pulak nak mintak maaf. ehehek
remember Allah always with us and protect us as long as we trust Him and didn't do thing yang militated from perintah-Nya.
salam!

p/s : sorry if i offended anyone. just want to give a friendly reminder. sometimes we need that right ehek. peace =p

No comments:

Post a Comment