FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 17 September 2013

MOM ALWAYS RIGHT.

Assalamualaikum,

when i was 13 years old. i do complained. mostly perihal sekolah.
ade je yang tak kena i don't know why.
and usually i'd told my mom. tp one day, not long ago, my mom was tired and she said
'kalau susah sgt kan kau kawin je lahh dik. tak payah sekolah'
from that day i stopped complaining haha.


Sunflower | via Tumblr

mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang.
have you ever heard this quote before?
my mom always say this to me.
for me this quote......is ridiculous.
how can we loved someone we hate? instantly? tak mungkin. T.T

people ask me why is it so hard to trust people
and i ask, why is it so hard to keep a promise.

no girl wants a guy who flirts with everyone.

so that's the reason why i hate a guy-man-boy-etc.

tapi, you never know what somebody else is going through.
all can seem well on the surface while a completely different story lay buried underneath.
next time if you want to say or do something that could possibly offend another,
think twice...

now i began to trust this 'mula-mula benci, lama-lama sayang' 's quote.



i met someone. he's tall. light-skinned. sepet(maybe). good-looking-boy. cute? haha
the first day i met him. i don't really like him.
even he's so nice with me, i still hate him.
for 4 years he waited for me. i still don't care about him. at all.
i don't know why. maybe i hate the way he do.

and one day, not long ago, in May maybe,
my friends started talked about him.
they're asking me why i hate that boy.
spontaneously i said i don't know.


Love | via Tumblr

i keep thinking why i hate him. the reason is..
..nothing.
i don't hate him actually. i'm just not ready to trust on people.
i told my mom and again she said 'mula-mula benci lama-lama sayang'.

from now on, the 'hate' feeling is changing to 'love'
and i'm afraid to lose him.
maybe yes i'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure, 
i'm sorry for being that way.
but i hope that this relationship will be last longer. ye awak? :'>

and you know, MOM ALWAYS RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment