FOLLOWERS

Friday 11 October 2013

LOVE OVERCOME EVERYTHING ELSE.

assalamualaikum. 



sometimes it's scary to find someone that makes you happy.

you start giving them all of your attention because they're what makes you forget everything bad that's going on in your life.
they're the first person you want to talk to, just so you can start and end your day with a smile.
it all sounds great to have that someone.

but it's scary to know how easily they could just leave and take that happiness away too when they go.

honestly,
i'm afraid to trust on people.
i don't have any confidence about myself and don't actually know what i want.

indeed, i'm atelphobia.
which is mean a fear of not being good enough.

i'm fear of anything and everything that can hurt me physically or mentally, sometimes both.
i'm afraid of getting my heart broken and crushed.
because if that happens,
i won't be able to trust anyone ever again.

i know my heart will be guarded and i won't want to let anyone in..



4 years ago.
perhaps my ego was even higher than me.

i hate you just because of the stupid reasons.
i ignored you and didn't care about you.

i'm sorry for being that way.
and i'm sorry because i'm too late to realize.

'the rest of my life. i'll wait for you. no matter how long you'll take your time. no matter how much you hurt me. i'll wait. because i do truly love you. i love you.'

i'm touched, seriously..
i know you had so much pains and hurts.
loving someone who doesn't love you is like waiting a ship at the airport.


Love you forever ❤

but now i'm brave enough to accept and trust you in my life.
i'm lucky for having a guy who is never getting tired and bored with me.

thanks because waiting for me for a very long hurt and pain time.
may this relationship will be the last one.

truly,
i had no idea that you would mean so much to me.
we will make our life meaningful.
in sha Allah.

end.

No comments:

Post a Comment